0 Reactions
81 Lượt xem
Hiếu Nghĩa Nguyễn
(@nguyen-hieu-nghia)
Bài viết: 108
Thành viên vàng
Topic starter

Hạn cuối: 31/12/2024

Sogang University was established by the Society of Jesus to provide an education based on Catholic beliefs and inspired by the Jesuit philosophy of education, in conformity with the Korean tradition of education.
Sogang University aims the education of the whole person with love and faith, respect the values on the sense of human dignity and encourage to pursuit and seek for learning with the sincere quest for truth. Through this education, educate the talents who will devote their lives to the development of a humanistic culture and community.

Global Emerging Scholarship I is provided by Sogang University to Students who have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate program at the University.

Eligibility for the Global Emerging Scholarship I:

• Applicants of Global Emerging Scholarship I must have an offer letter for a bachelor-level program at Sogang University to avail of this scholarship.
  • Candidates applying for Global Emerging Scholarship I must be International students.
  • Continuous scholarship when the beneficiary maintains his/her academic score at 12 or above for the preceding semester, and an academic score of 2.80 or above when the full score is 4.30

Value of the Global Emerging Scholarship I:

Successful applicants of the Global Emerging Scholarship will receive a  Full scholarship (admission fees + full tuition fees) for 8 semesters
※ 6 semesters for 2nd year transfers, 4 semesters for 3rd year transfers from Sogang University.

Deadline: ASAP

APPLY NOW

Hạn cuối: 31/12/2024

1725951583-hoc-bong.png

Đã đăng : 10/09/2024 6:59 sáng
Chia sẻ: